Danfoss Learning is a unique online education and training portal that provides FREE access to a wide variety of courses, both online and onsite, across subject areas relevant to Danfoss products, solutions, services and technologies.
Courses are designed by experienced Danfoss trainers and experts to offer best practice methods and tools in three formats:
For a complete listing of Danfoss Learning courses, please download our catalogue. Whether you are an installer, wholesaler, student, technician or developer, Danfoss has something for you!
Expansion Valves – TU-TC program
Who should attend?
Those who want to gain knowledge about thermostatic expansion valves, TU-TC series, and how to install and service them.
After completing the course you will have in-depth knowledge of the thermostatic expansion valves type TU /TC. This range of valves is made of stainless steel and is, therefore, very suitable for use in the food industry. The course answers the following questions:
- What are the benefits behind hermetic valve design?
- How reliable are the valves?
- How is reliability implemented in the new TU/TC design?
- Better plant reliability – how can the TU/TC design contribute to this?
- What makes the mounting of TU/TC quick and easy?
- How do you size the correct valve?
- How do you mount thermostatic expansion valve with bi-metal connection?
- Which version of TU/TC can be adjusted?
- Refrigeration Circuit
- Features & Benefits
Expansion Valves – Installation & Troubleshooting
Who should attend?
Those wanting to learn to install, size and service an expansion valve.
After completing the course the participant will have:
- An understanding of the Danfoss thermostatic expansion valve programs
- A knowledge of the fundamentals in order to make a correct selection of the TEV
- A basic knowledge on troubleshooting
- General guidelines
- Mounting the bulb
- Pipe work
- Setting the superheat
- How to check for lost charge
- Destructive mounting